Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 24, 2016

Not always the brave explorer



William wasn't convinced about
the Seesaw we found on our walk.

He made dad try it first!


Check out William's blog post today ;)





6 comments:

  1. I'm still laughing from the video! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think William had it right, silly piece of wood! ;)

      Delete
  2. William's not daft, get Dad to make sure it's safe first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. obviously somebody jumped off when he was up!
    now i can't wait to see the video! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete