Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 18, 2017

Trying to stop dad


.....enjoying the rope swing.







8 comments:

  1. He is probably afraid dad will hurt himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. William wants a go on it first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they need a swing built for two! he would love that!
    that's a beautiful and striking picture ann. XO♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh can you imagine a swing for two with William sat up there too!....YES, I can imagine that, LOL.
      I had a bit more time to do this painting, so more detail got added :))

      Delete