Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 17, 2018

For all intents and purposes, the casual observer might think dad was kicking William....

....how perspective can distort the truth




Dad was actually trying to move a stick out of the way....really










12 comments:

  1. I know what you mean Ann. It's a problem our daft lurchers have with shaggy fur that attracts twigs :) Annie often gets twigs stuck on her legs, we just tell her to wait a minute, stand on the twig and tell her it's OK now and she moves off and frees herself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds familiar here too. William doesn't try to remove the twig himself (Hamish does btw), but oh no Sir William stands waiting for his servants to remove it for him! lol

      Delete
  2. LOL....Good thing the Humane Society wasn't watching! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would probably feel sorry for US instead, lol ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the explanation - perspective can do funny things! But I know there is so much love between William and Dad that Dad could never get that angry with William!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - it does look like he was kicking him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, when I had taken the photos then looked at that one, I really had to make it a sketch, lol ;)

      Delete
  5. Thank God for the magnifying glass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have no casual observers here or even outside there.
    everyone knows that William owns Mum and Dad. LOLOL!
    I never thought of his fur attracting sticks! but I see how it would now. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it certainly does attract sticks and things. The number of times we have to stop and sort him out because some random object is attached!

      Delete