Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

"Oh no you don't"


(not sure how long my slippers will survive)





6 comments:

  1. So he eye them up before pouncing? Gives you a chance to snatch them away or is he too quick?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually he’s too quick, but I outwitted him this time. 🤣

      Delete
  2. Tell him, "Step AWAY from the slippers!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup! that's the puppy attack slipper stance for sure!
    you can tell he's a pro.
    XO♥

    ReplyDelete